• Environmentally-friendly coolant, lubricant and corrosion inhibitor.
• Table conditioner primarily for use in plasma and waterjet cutting/burn table systems.
• Safe to use on ferrous, stainless, non-ferrous, galvanized, aluminum, copper and brass surfaces.
• Cools and quenches cutting surfaces, protects ferrous machinery components and processed parts from corrosion.
• Helps maintain the integrity of the metal for precision cuts without tail-off.
• Non-tacky, won't bum-up torch; non-discernible, non-staining and easy to use.
• Exhibits a comprehensive surface coverage for improved cutting, performance and protection.
• Prevents odor build-up and bacteria in systems.
• DOES NOT contain oil, nitrites, formaldehyde, wax and silicone.
• Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-carcinogenic.
• Non-foaming under high pressure, rejects (splits out) tramp oils and exhibits excellent product stability.
• Does not need to be removed before pickling, painting or welding.
• Has no adverse effect to weld integrity and produces good integral bonding.
• Will not degrade resulting in significantly less consumption.
• Does not require special handling.
• Recommended to be used from 5-10% dilution by volume in ALL water.
• Clear, green fluid with mild odor.
• Has NO flash point.