PICO Chemical Corporation is a privately held, family-owned and operated formulator and manufacturer of specialty chemicals and lubricants to clean, condition, lubricate, protect, and provide value for the following manufacturing industries worldwide since 1976:
• paints, inks, resins, adhesives, specialty coatings, etc.
• metal working, metal forming, steel producing, steel processing, metal service centers, warehouses, and their related industries.
PICO Resin Specialty Division manufacturers PICO APR and MONARCH polyamide and blocked isocyanate-based adhesion promoters for formulators of:
• automotive PVC and acrylic plastisols
• high-voltage component coatings
• pre-applied sealants
• dip coatings, etc.
PICO CURE curing agents are polyamide, amine, and water-based epoxy curatives for the:
• floor coating and general industrial coatings industries, etc.
PICO's advanced technologies, support and technical services offer solutions that improve quality, performance, application processes; extend service life; reduce usage, treatment and disposal; and improve overall costs to all the industries we serve. Many of the PICO CUREs are drop-ins for competitive products.