Cutting Table Conditioners
PICO Quench Guard G
• Environmentally-friendly coolant, lubricant and corrosion inhibitor.
• Table conditioner primarily for use in plasma and waterjet cutting table systems.
• Safe to use on ferrous, stainless, non-ferrous, galvanized and aluminum surfaces.
• Cools and quenches cutting surfaces, protects ferrous machinery components and processed parts from corrosion.
• Helps maintain the integrity of the metal for precision cuts without tail-off.
• Non-tacky, non-discernible, non-staining and easy to use.
• Exhibits a comprehensive surface coverage for improved cutting, performance and protection.
• Prevents odor build-up and bacteria in systems.
• DOES NOT contain oil, nitrites, formaldehyde, wax and silicone.
• Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-flammable.
• Non-foaming under high pressure, rejects (splits out) tramp oils and exhibits excellent product stability.
• Does not need to be removed before pickling, painting or welding.
• Has no adverse effect to weld integrity and produces good integral bonding.
• Will not degrade resulting in significantly less consumption.
• Does not require special handling.
• Recommended to be used from 5-10% dilution by volume in ALL water.
• Clear, green fluid with mild odor.
• Has NO flash point.
PICO Quench Guard 55
• Environmentally-friendly synthetic plasma cutting table and machining center coolant, lubricant and corrosion inhibitor.
• Fluid conditioner offering excellent lubricity for cutting, drilling and tapping.
• Safe to use on ferrous, stainless, non-ferrous, galvanized, Inconel, titanium, galvalume, zinc-coated, brass, aluminum and other alloys.
• Improves tool life and provides a long-lasting solution life.
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and biostable.
• Exhibits comprehensive coverage that is non-discernible, non-tacky and non-staining.
• Easy to use for improved metal cutting, machining, performance and protection.
• Non-foaming under high pressure and rejects (splits out) tramp oils.
• DOES NOT contain oil or petroleum solvents, nitrites, formaldehyde, wax or silicone.
• Prevents the build-up of odors and bacteria in systems.
• Bright blue color.
PICO Slat Coater
• Environmentally-friendly, non-VOC, water-based coating designed to protect plasma and water table slats from slag and splatter build-up.
• Provides excellent stability, adhesion, hardness and durability to resist chipping, scratches and wear on metal surfaces.
• Significantly reduces slag accumulation and controls bridge build-up.
• Time-consuming, labor-intensive maintenance of slats and baskets is removed.
• Maintain precision by eliminating off-cuts.
• Should be applied “as received” by airless/air-assisted spray, roll coat or brush-on.
• Recommended coverage on slats should be no less than 10-30 mils.
• Recommended to be applied over clean, dry surfaces for maximum protection.
• Approximate drying time at 77° F: 10-20 minutes.
• Non-toxic, environmentally-friendly and non-flammable.
• Environmentally-friendly cleaner and conditioner for cleaning machines central systems and sumps.
• Multipurpose to clean fluid lines, pre-mix tanks, machine and parts surfaces and water treatment systems.
• Works to flush and clear chip deposits, dirt, tramp oil, bacteria and odors.
• May be added to working fluids prior to cleaning and recharging with fresh coolant.
• May be used as a tank side additive to temporarily improve and extend fluid sump life, control odor, and condition fluids before clean out.
• Low foaming.
• Eliminates odor.
• Eliminates contaminants.
• Helps extend coolant sump life.
• Cuts grease, oil and residues quickly.
• A fortified concentrate used at a 2-10% dilution in water.
All above products are available in...
275-Gallon Tote Containers
330-Gallon Tote Containers