\n\nPICO Chemical Corporation was a primary sponsor of the annual Golf on the Hill outing recently at Cog Hill Golf and Country Club. The event, nurse held by the Sisters of St. Francis Christ the King, remedy helps benefit Mount Assisi Academy and Alvernia Manor Senior Living, both in Lemont, IL.\n\nOne of the longstanding highlights of the event is in the famous “Beat the Nun” contest. Each participant is challenged to get closer than Sr. Cindy to the pin on a par three hole.
- The Corrosive Effects of Increased Ethanol in Gasoline
- How Water-Based Products Improve Metalwork Processing While Reducing Cost
- The Benefits of a Complimentary Fluid Analysis Program
- How Warm Weather Contributes to Rust, and Why It Matters to You
- It’s Easy Being Green: Sustainability in Manufacturing